Forgot password and no longer use # provided

Closed
Hi - Oct 16, 2017 at 12:28 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 16, 2017 at 04:50 PM
Hello,
I forgot my password to my yahoo email account and no longer have the phone nimber provided
At the time. Help in recover my email account please

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 16, 2017 at 04:50 PM
Can not be done. Yahoo requires 2 step authentication now, and if your phone number is already on file (even if the wrong one), then they will try to contact that number, leaving your account open to the person who has your number!

I understand this is too little, too late, but always create accounts on a desktop or a laptop with a wifi or corded (non cellular) network. After creating the ever Most precious account in the world (that you will forget the password to), go ahead and recover the account a couple of times so you are familiar with the steps necessary to recovery that precious account! Then, after you FULLY understand how to get back into your account, attach a mobile number and gain access from the mobile device. Then if you fail to pay the mobile bill, lose the phone, or it gets stolen, you can get back into the account and change the number, as you already have the knowledge to recover your account!!!

HAVE FUN!