VPN connects, but no access to intranet (Windows 10 Pro) [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Rauberis 2Posts Wednesday October 18, 2017Registration date October 20, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Oct 20, 2017 at 03:59 PM by ac3mark
I use VPN (SSTP) connection. It connects to the address: 193.219.x.x, than asks for my user name/pasw. Ok. Then i try to reach my organisation intranet page intranet.xxx.lt - it's written, that i can enter this page only when i'm on local network. When i ping intranet.xxx.lt page, i get "request time out". On ipconfig /all: My Ethernet adapter on the first place IPv4: 192.168.1.17x, default gateway 192.168.1.25x, DHCP server the same, DNS server 192.168.1.25x. My PPP adapter VPN (sstp) on a second place: IPv4 address 10.11.13.xx, DNS servers 192.168.61.x and 192.168.61.xx. What the reason of this problem?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Well, it looks like your VPN is (NOT) handing out the correct IP range, or not translating DNS for the intranet... This is something you must take to your VPN administrator, as we can do nothing for this type of problem.

Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi, ac3mark. How is interesting, that disabling (unchecking) on Ethernet card Internet protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) solves the problem. How this action related with my problem? Now, than i performing ipconfig /all my PPP adapter VPN (sstp) stands on the thirst place and Ethernet adapter settings on the second place. Thanks.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Cool so you solved your own problem! Nice!

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?