How to recover hacked Gmail account?

Solved/Closed
Shurely Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2017 - Updated on Jan 29, 2019 at 04:37 AM
 Esakki - Nov 7, 2019 at 01:38 PM
Hi,

Recovery email and phone changed. The hacker turned out to be someone I knew and she also stole my government identity cards like driving license and old passport.

She cloned my iPhone 6! Such a helpful frenemy she was. She did it by getting my phone serviced. I am on disability and she is a con artist for sure.

I desperately need some help. I don't have a cell phone currently but have a landline. I will watch to see if someone responds. So far, Google has tried to get me at my recovery email but she has access to that account as well.

I wish there was a way to talk to someone in Google's security dept.

Please help!

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Updated on Jan 29, 2019 at 04:40 AM
Hello,

This is quite a sticky wicket has it seems that the criminal (hacking is a criminal offence) got control of everything, even your recovery address.

To recover your Gmail account I suggest this recovery link. You should also try to recover your alternate recovery account.

There is no contact for Google, they could not handle the hundreds of thousands of calls or mail.

Good luck and let me know!
Thank you so much I will try this I hope it works I will be sure to let you know THANKS again so much