How to turn on javascript in dsi [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question hernan - Last answered on May 7, 2017 at 06:43 PM by Unspeakable
Hello,
i want to turn on my java script on my dsi to see youtube or shows because I really bearly got 1 tlevision and we bearly have 1 system we dont have lot of money please answer
See more 
Helpful
+143
plus moins
Youtube needs flash to work, not javascript, but there is no flash support on the dsi. But Javascript automaticly works on DSi. To watch youtube, you would need to visit www.dsitube.webs.com and download the software on to an SD Card. A good javascript site is www.dsicade.com if you are interested, and it has full DSi support. Sorry about that.
Was this answer helpful?  
zekia- Jun 22, 2010 at 10:08 PM
hi I got my dsi about a year ago amd right now im going to see what is gona happen so yea I will right back in about an hour
snipa- Jul 3, 2010 at 03:48 PM
face it the dsi has no memory or flash to even watch movies or songs,
if u have a dsi u can put a sd card on the dsi and put songs or get a laptop,
its not fair that psp has a bou flash player and a java script!
:(
0wishtherewasutube0- Aug 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM
listen people do not go on that dsitube because it doesnt work! not now, not ever! I feel like returning this dsi i. they put our hopes up to much about the internet. no YOUTUBE NO WATCHING MOVIES NO PLAYING ONLINE GAMES NOTHING!!!!!!
Imanasian- Jan 1, 2013 at 02:25 AM
Its not a ps3 xbox apple android computer psvita ect... So dont excpect it to have great graphics or flash to watch videos or to watch videos at all its a dsi call of duty black ops will probably be great game play but not good graphics so if you decide to get a dsi dont expect it to be like a pc or a ps3 mario is a good game im not saying dont get it cause I kinda want one but it does have good games for a dsi like call of duty black ops ppl dont give a sh¡T anout graphics all they care about is good gameplay like I said thats why I want a dsi cause it has some realy good games.
Unspeakable- May 7, 2017 at 06:43 PM
Thank you
Helpful
+31
plus moins
to watch youtube on the dsi,
1 go to youtube.com/testtube (in the dsi browser)
2 click on html5
3 enable it
4 go up to the search box and search for a video
P.S. Don't try this with videos with ads, such as songs, try it with a totally user-generated videos
malazer76- Jun 19, 2010 at 08:13 PM
i tried it you're a liar!! I tried it and u need flash to do even that!!!
dsi man- Jun 27, 2010 at 11:54 AM
worked great thanks dude
snipa- Jul 3, 2010 at 03:40 PM
the memorys running low!!!
Moonwalker460- Aug 20, 2010 at 07:38 PM
try buying dsi play you can watch movies and play songs and gameboy games you wont be dissapointed I guarantee you
Moonwalker460- Aug 20, 2010 at 07:51 PM
it worked on my pc thanks youtube didnt work now it works because of you
Helpful
+15
plus moins
giftube is awful I am just going 2 wait until they open up dsitube
The Nintendo (I have all isues of the Official nintendo mag)- Dec 29, 2009 at 02:18 PM
DSi Tube is a fake do not even waste your time looking up this site!!!!!
boo- Jan 4, 2010 at 05:10 PM
thanks but do u think waiting is going to work
tttkool- Apr 9, 2010 at 02:38 PM
dsu tube is real u just have to get a sd card a put vids on it
amanaman13- Aug 11, 2010 at 02:01 AM
you cant put movies on your ds card. You can't play them either as it is not a compatible file. The sd card is not connected to the dsi browser anyways so you can't do that. :D
amanaman13- Aug 11, 2010 at 02:02 AM
you can buy a flashcart like r4 iedge or acekard and put the movies on there using dpg. format. Thats what I do! :D
Helpful
+11
plus moins
getting java on a DSi is easy, you have to get a SD card and put it in your COMPUTER then download java on it, then put it in your DSi and then you have java
unknown- Apr 10, 2010 at 05:31 PM
I tried putting it on my SD card but it didn't work. I think that you have to change the type of file java is and after that you put it on the SD card.
Helpful
+5
plus moins
no it dosent work you cant open the file on your dsi you need an acekard rpg
beyoncelover joe - Feb 14, 2010 at 10:11 PM
Are you sure about,plz someone tell me cause we are poor and I need it
Alexis- Mar 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM
how do you have a dsi if your poor
cheezer- Nov 5, 2009 at 03:27 PM
r u sure? because when I asked my brother he said to go on settings, click data managment, click on sd card, and if a downloadable file is there......then you are lucky ! I don't know if it works though, but it's worth a try!
cheezer- Nov 5, 2009 at 03:27 PM
r u sure? because when I asked my brother he said to go on settings, click data managment, click on sd card, and if a downloadable file is there......then you are lucky ! I don't know if it works though, but it's worth a try!
60lolo- Jun 8, 2010 at 12:29 PM
it works all u have to do is find the site download it to the pc and then compress it put in a folder on zipper then u put it on a acekard
Helpful
+4
plus moins
sooo r u sure it works??
Boo- Mar 26, 2010 at 06:46 AM
no even time I try to watch a viedo on dsi tube all the viedos dont work. so what viedos do I watch
Helpful
+4
plus moins
What if u tryed it and it didnt even work than what are u suppose to do now
Helpful
+3
plus moins
it should automatically be turned on
purpleluigiman- Apr 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM
dats always my nickname! see DSITabs.co.cc for more info
Helpful
+3
plus moins
dsitube is a waste of time. dont even go to the sit.
Helpful
+3
plus moins
if you got java on your internet at home just go on your dsi adobe and download it and you will have it on
Helpful
+2
plus moins
im sorry I have the same problem because we dont have cable
Helpful
+2
plus moins
to turn java on you need to enable java script within firefox, go to options, content, and check enable java, the same thing applies to internet explorer,
if it can not be done you need to download the app from microsoft
I hope it helps

good luck
Helpful
+1
plus moins
listen, dude sorry if I got all exicted but I dont have an answer im really sorry to hear about the no money thing I hope someone finds a way or maybe ill try to
mumunum155- Aug 31, 2010 at 03:44 PM
i got it u have to go on runescape and then cilck here to play it work
hiiiihihi- Nov 30, 2014 at 07:52 AM
liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Helpful
+1
plus moins
I have a way go to dsitube.webs.com its a site just for dsi vidz no joke u should check it out. its cool!!
Moonwalker460- Aug 23, 2010 at 08:40 PM
you need a DUMMY SMACK FOR MAKING ME WASTE SECONDS OF MY LIFE
Imanasian- Jan 1, 2013 at 02:31 AM
Some one should make an easy hack so you can hack without a computer and the hack should let you download flash now thats a nice hack!!!
Imanasian- Jan 1, 2013 at 02:31 AM
* for the dsi
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I u sure this work when I tryed it. it didnt work.... How can I get viedos on dsi youtube

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?