One sim card is working at a time in Gionee S6S

Solved/Closed
Amit Bhagat - Updated on Oct 26, 2017 at 04:48 AM
 Nilakshi - Aug 19, 2019 at 05:11 AM
Hello,
Please help, I have Gionee s6s. I turned off one sim from setting menu and when I turned it on it only working one sim at a time. Please resolve this issue.

Related:

5 responses

gopal.anaya Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2018 3
Jul 5, 2018 at 09:02 AM
I just found a solution. I don't have Gionee S6 but my friend has one.
Follow steps in order:
1> Reboot the phone .(by holding power button and tapping on Reboot)
2> When phone shut down and again power on , You will see Gionee Logo Flash Screen. At that moment hold the lower Volume button
3> You will be redirected to Factory reset mode.
4> You can move down the cursor using Volume down key only.... Try to highlight the "Start Test"
5> Once you highlight the "Start Test", Press the power button and your test will be start.
6> Allow the phone to complete all test...
7> Ignore the Failed test
8> Now reboot the phone

Congrats you will see Both Sim is working perfectly....!

Please let me know if you find any difficulty in above step.
its not working
Test is on...hope it works! Keeping fingers crossed!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Oct 26, 2017 at 04:49 AM
That is only normal. There should be only one sim in the phone, the other slot is for your SD card.
No, it was working earlier.
Did you find any solution for this? I have the same problem as you so please let me know if you have any solution.
No, not solved yet.
Same problem is with me also
I have same problem
It seems two 4G sims cannot function together in S6s. Only the sim in the first slot will function. You can try using a 3G sim in the second slot.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
HaddlyBadly Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2018
Jul 5, 2018 at 09:40 AM
Since I do not remember how the phone settings look (interface), I can only say in words. Go into the settings of the SIM card and put permission so that they work in parallel
gopal.anaya Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2018 3
Jul 5, 2018 at 10:22 AM
The permission option doesn't allow to make both sim work in parallel. Once you have active one sim... other sim is closed. Another way, if you turn off the active sim and turn on the other sim, then you can't turn on the first sim again.

This is the problem faced in Gionee....
Please read my answer and you will solve the problem
Hi I solved this issue today so just follow the steps below.

1-)First of all dial this code in your android *#4636#*

2-) if this code does not work then download an app "4g only network"from playstore .

3-) Switch your sim1 to sim2 from setting

4-) Now open the app 4g only network.

5-) You will see 3dots on upper right side of screen then click there.

6-)Select radio band and then click on USA BAND or any other if it does not work.

7-) Follow steps carefully. Hope it will work for you.

(LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS OR NOT FOR YOU )(***@***)