Computer hangs when i use internet

Closed
Deepak - Updated on Oct 30, 2017 at 04:32 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 31, 2017 at 04:16 PM
Hii,
sir my computer hangs when i use internet...after sometime of starting it freezes.and in main menu my icons are vanished.so i didn't do any thing so i sut down forcefully then again i start it and it works sometime or some hours then it freezes..and icons are vanished so plz help me.what can i do or what i change in my desktop..mu desktop is windows ultimate with 2gb ram
Related:

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Oct 30, 2017 at 04:33 PM
Hi

I suspect that your computer is infected with a virus.

If you wish further help, let me know.

Regards
sir i have installed guardian net secure antivirus recently..and it shows no malware
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Oct 31, 2017 at 04:37 AM
A computer with an antivirus can still get infected and the virus is not always fully detected.

If you don't want to believe me then there is nothing else I can do for you. Again, If you wish any help, let me know.

Ambucias
Virus/Security Contributor
So what I do to remove the virus
Oct 31, 2017 at 04:16 PM
First we must find the type of virus and where it is located.

To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag :
https://nicolascoolman.eu
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

6. Close ZHPDiag.

7. To transmit the report, click on this link :

http://www.tinyupload.com/index.php

8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).

9. Copy the url link obtained from tinyupload and paste it here in your reply.
Ambucias

CCM Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor