Video won't play in my flashdrive after transferring

Ask a question covillainwarrior 2Posts Thursday November 2, 2017Registration date November 4, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 4, 2017 at 04:30 PM by Ambucias
what to do...
I have a 4gb flashdrive with FAT32 File system and i am using
windows 7 and i want to transfer videos from pc to flashdrive.
I have almost 63 video file to transfer and the file size is almost 1.5 gb in total the video file are 2-5mins in lenght. Im transferring it because i want to watch it on TV. When i try to transfer it. only 25 files can play and the rest are unsupported. Ive format my flshdrive for so many times in order to transfer but the result is still the same. Is there any problem on my flashdrive or the pc itself or my transferring? pls tell me how to fix it. Thank you
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

What are the file format of the videos that won't play?

Do you get an error message when you try to play them?
covillainwarrior 2Posts Thursday November 2, 2017Registration date November 4, 2017 Last seen - Nov 4, 2017 at 02:37 AM
yes, i do get an error message. and the files are all in mp4 format. when its transferred the some are playing and some are not. all of the mp4 file are working but when i transfer it to a flashdrive some wont play. i have formatted the flashdrive for many times but wont work. and the only file in the flashdrive are the mp4 files that i want to transfer.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
What is the error message?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
"windows media player does not support the codec used to compress the file"
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
If you are just transferring the files to your flash drive what does Windows Media player got to do with the Flash Drive ? Windows Media player also has nothing to do with your TV.

MP4 is the proper format for a smart TV

There is nothing wrong with your flash drive.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?