Get into facebook

Ask a question Sharon james - Last answered on Nov 3, 2017 at 06:31 AM by Ambucias

Can you help me on Facebook there have asked for my I'D l have got it but l have changed my name l have to use sharon james but family problems l do not want anyone to find me please can you help me thanks
plus moins
Hi Sharon,

Facebook does not allow name changes.

You are best to delete your account and later create a new one.

Here is how to delete your account:
Leave a comment
plus moins
YOu want to avoid family problems, but wish to get back on FACEBOOK? Was that service the cause of the problem?

You cannot do what you are asking!

Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?

Sign up now. It takes less than a minute and is completely free!