Month and year format in forms in excel

Ask a question kishore.koka 4Posts Sunday September 29, 2013Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 7, 2017 at 09:21 AM by kishore.koka
Hello,
Hello sir
I am using forms to enter data. In form i used drop down list function to select particular month from pre-entered months from Name list in another sheet. When i am entering the data i will get pre entered month in the format of "MMM-YY" and i have to select one. Here i am getting numbers instead of "MMM-YY" format. How to solve this
Kindly help in this regard

Kishore
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Please post a screen shot of the value you are getting back.

Does the cell that you are pasting into have Date format applied?
kishore.koka 4Posts Sunday September 29, 2013Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Nov 4, 2017 at 04:36 AM
sir
Name list data is formatted in English-US with "MMM-YY" format. Cell that to be updated are also Formatted in English-US with "MMM-YY" format. While updating in forms the cell appears in numbers (i.e. Excel Date numbers)
Hope i made it clear to you sir.
ac3mark 8222Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus November 13, 2017 Last seen - Nov 6, 2017 at 04:36 PM
Ok, so post please.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello
how to post a screen shot in this reply can you help me. if it is possible kindly give email id to send through mail.

with regards
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?