Facebook has locked me out for security reasons

Ask a question benseidel 4Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 4, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 4, 2017 at 04:19 PM by Ambucias
Hello admin, my Facebook account has been disabled for security reasons, when I try to log in it replies: thanks for sending your photos ,we'll get in touch with you shortly after we've reviewed it. At the moment your account has been disabled for security precaution. So please, i'm requesting an enabling solution.
Thank you!
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

Have you sent to Facebook the documents that Facebook requested from you?
benseidel 4Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 4, 2017 Last seen - Nov 4, 2017 at 07:26 AM
they only asked for a photo of myself, nothing else, I sent it the other day and I'm still waiting to have access to my account
benseidel 4Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 4, 2017 Last seen - Nov 4, 2017 at 07:27 AM
It's a new account aswell
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Is this new account the first one and only one that you have created?
benseidel 4Posts Saturday November 4, 2017Registration date November 4, 2017 Last seen - Nov 4, 2017 at 08:50 AM
no, it's the second account I have made, the previous one blocked me out because of an id error and facebook wouldn't accept it.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Facebook allows only one account per person, I doubt that they will ever answer you. I suggest that Facebook has blacklisted you.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?