RunDLL error

Steli03 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 5, 2017 - Nov 5, 2017 at 04:04 AM
PARKER-FIX Posts 19 Registration date Wednesday November 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017 - Nov 9, 2017 at 06:36 PM
When I want to uninstall all of the futures from this app, and then to install it, I have this problem. I don't know why... I deleted all of the files from the folder where it was installed, and then this problem appears every time when I want to uninstall it. The game is not installed in my computer, I can't uninstall it, and if I press play, nothing happend's. Pls help me, I have this problem since 2 months and I can't solve it :(
Video with problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnlohI5QgeA&feature=youtu.be

1 response

PARKER-FIX Posts 19 Registration date Wednesday November 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017
Nov 9, 2017 at 06:36 PM
hi.
you have deleted the files and therefore you can't uninstall it. and it seems that either you have deleted the run dll plugin or you didn't have it or it was missing which causes that error .

here what to do if you still have the folder of the app or know the files delete it all from your pc by deleting the files or folder from add or remove programs and by going to program files and delete it from there too. go start go to all programs and delete it if files still show in that list. then restart. it should be delete it and you can install it if you want, but i advice not to cause it seems that missing some files to work correctly.

you can solve run dll plugin by downloading that dll plugin from dll webs, then copy it to the program folder f the program or app you want to run with that plugin.