About the linings apeared in desktop

Ask a question NirajBuyo 4Posts Monday November 6, 2017Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 6, 2017 at 04:44 PM by Ambucias
my computer becomes unable to proceed forward after linings apeared in moniter..It apears only after playing musics,videos..ie while watching movies.. I have to restart my computer many times..
Many and more linings disturbs on my current work due to that..
what is the solution for this?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello

Please explain what you mean by lining.

Lining means: an additional layer of different material attached to the inside of a garment or curtain to make it warmer or hang better.

Is your computer a desktop or laptop?

What is the make and model?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
linings means a lot of disturbances on the moniter..
if I play videos then after some time the disturbances occurs and I am not allow to see that video..
to again see the video I have to restart my computer..
linings all over the screen ...zig zag linings appeared ..
just as like black and white TV with no anteena..or wire properly not connected to anteena
Ambucias 47006Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 22, 2017 Last seen - Nov 6, 2017 at 06:50 AM
Is your computer a desktop or laptop?

What is the make and model?

It's not linings but zig zag lines. Lining means: an additional layer of different material attached to the inside of a garment or curtain to make it warmer or hang better like for gloves.
NirajBuyo 4Posts Monday November 6, 2017Registration date November 7, 2017 Last seen - Nov 6, 2017 at 10:28 AM
yeh it may b zig zag lines..how can we solve it??
iam using desktop..
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Try another monitor and see if still get the lines.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?