My account was disabled

Closed
tooma villa - Nov 6, 2017 at 11:48 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 7, 2017 at 05:46 AM
can someone help me ...

my account was disabled yesterday and I've sent pictures and my passport copy... i wanted to send another appeal but it says that the email does not belong to the account so i tried my phone number but still and i also can't attach and image some kind of error ? i don't know what to do next :( please help

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 7, 2017 at 05:46 AM
Hi

Sending another appeal will make things worst for you and will further delay processing the original appeal. You will bug the system and Facebook may feel harassed.

You must cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the millions of accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your documents you were the last among the tens of thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks.