Connected to wifi but no internet access

Closed
Hayley123 - Nov 8, 2017 at 01:46 PM
PARKER-FIX Posts 19 Registration date Wednesday November 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017 - Nov 8, 2017 at 03:20 PM
Hello,

I tried to connect to my wifi box this morning i dont have a computer or laptop just have a wifi box and it just stopped working it says on my phone connected but no internet access ive restarted both my phone and the wifi box atleast 5 times and unplugging and leaving for 5 minutes but it still dosent work any ideas anyone

1 response

PARKER-FIX Posts 19 Registration date Wednesday November 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2017
Nov 8, 2017 at 03:20 PM
just checking, does your wifi use a user name and password? if so make sure you you write it correct in your phone, if you already did. then write again your username and password of your wifi box just to make sure.

if your problem with the wifi then here a few things to do :
check your wifi connected right to internet service check your wifi antenna cable connected to wifi box correctly. check the light in your wifi do you see it flashing even slightly it means it has connection.

if nothing works your wifi box should have 1 or 2 buttons at the back click the one on left for 5 seconds i should restore defaults of your wifi if something was wrong.

it should work well if you tried these checks.