How to enable my Facebook account?

Closed
bety anteneh - Updated on Nov 11, 2017 at 11:59 AM
lefty77 Posts 6 Registration date Saturday November 11, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 11, 2017 - Nov 11, 2017 at 02:40 PM
Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

My facebook account has been blocked I need to recover it back I have been asking for recognition of some tagged pictures which I can't recognize if there is any other method of verifying my account like asking about email address, date of birth may be any other better way where I could be able to recover my fb account back, Please I need help in particular from facebook team, I appeal and apologize for going across the violation of facebook or go across the facebook rules and regulation

My facebook account has been blocked I

1 response

lefty77 Posts 6 Registration date Saturday November 11, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 11, 2017
Nov 11, 2017 at 02:40 PM
if they are requiring you to recognize pictures that of people that you dont know then it is possible that someone has hacked into your account and the pictures they are asking you to recognize are pics that relate to thier activities and not yours. I suggest you go to the contact link for facebook technical support at the very bottom of the page and explain to them what is going on.