Confirm my identity for facebook with an ID

Paing Hmuu Tha Khin - Nov 13, 2017 at 01:12 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias 48834 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 19, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 8, 2018 at 04:28 PM
Hello,

Confirm my identity for Facebook with an ID. My account has been disable without any reason . So, i am sending my real facebook account id proof.....check it . So, please help me to recover it and open my account as soon as possible. Maybe someone report to my personal account . Please.......
See more 

7 replies

Reply to this topic
Ambucias 48834 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 19, 2018 Last seen - Nov 13, 2017 at 05:25 AM
Helpful
Hi

Sorry we can't help you. Facebook never disables accounts for no reason or for the fun of it.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms of use and community standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and community standards carefully.

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.
Respond to Ambucias
TracyleeKovacs - Jan 7, 2018 at 06:38 AM
Helpful
Hi Ambiscis, My Name is Tracy Kovacs i have three accounts.. ive had to makevnew accounts after a stalker by the name of Nathan Purvis!...aka; Nate purvis, Sith Ari where a phew of his other account's i feel ive been a victim of him stalking me again due to the third account i have just lost after im guessing being once again reported as fake by said person my first profile i made in the beginning of 2014 my profile is a pic of me with Harley Quinn Hair and make-up my second is a skull ladies face with blonde hair, and my Third is a slight side shot of me with long wavey hair i have used a filter art shop app.. also im trying to prove my identity by sending a pic of me and the system wont let me submit it.... plz can i have my first account control of all three of my aacounts ppls i realise i dont need them all my second account i had to transfer my buisness page to it after i was attacked by some reporting my account as fake and or some post i have made regaurding the Acrylic Nails art i post, i dont think im a offensive person i dont post things of a offensive nature and i like to think that my account does follow fb and community standerds as i have many friends..
Ambucias 48834 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 19, 2018 Last seen - Jan 7, 2018 at 04:47 PM
Sorry, I can't help you. Facebook allows only one account per person.
Respond to TracyleeKovacs
Tracykovacs - Jan 7, 2018 at 06:35 PM
Helpful
Also' Can i have a friend or friends vouch for who i am..?
Ambucias 48834 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 19, 2018 Last seen - Jan 7, 2018 at 07:03 PM
No
QUESTION: Where has my first msg goen!? I asked u why are there three accounts in my name if Facebook only allows one account per person!? Also if my account is disabled then why am i still recieving notifacations...ive just screen shot this msg im sending as well as the notifacations ive been getting for my most recent account... I feel as though i am wasting my time ive submitted my id u wont let my friends and Family vouch for me i feel ive been victimised by someone using the facebook report button to the own vandictive advantage.. Its sad ppl have the ability to do that to other peoples accounts...
Ambucias 48834 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 19, 2018 Last seen > Tracykovacs - Jan 8, 2018 at 04:28 PM
You wrote: " ive submitted my id u wont let my friends and Family vouch for me"

Wait a minute lady! Who do you think you are writing to anyway? We are not Facebook, we are CCM!

You are barking up the wrong tree.
Respond to Tracykovacs