Facebook account disabled

Ask a question Mommy3kids - Last answered on Nov 13, 2017 at 06:04 PM by Ambucias
Hello,

My account was hacked a couple days ago, wjat do I do?? I created another account and it was deactivated!

Helpful
+0
plus moins
Dear Mommy,

You second account was disabled because Facebook allows only one account per person. How did you determine that your original account was hacked?
Mommy3kids- Nov 13, 2017 at 04:39 PM
Different name and pictures but lots of my pics amd info, plus my husband is on my friends list and sees my profile but noticed the difference
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Can you access your account?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
What is the message you get when you try to access your account?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
You entered an older password
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi Mommy

I concur, your account seems to have been hacked. Someone must have had your login information. (email and password)

Click on the below link. You can find all the information to help you recover your hacked Facebook account:

https://www.facebook.com/hacked

If your Facebook page is presently online for everyone to see, while the recovery process is going on, do not try to create another account. If you do, it will be disabled and eventually you may never get to go on Facebook anymore.

Facebook has recognized you as the owner of your original account, but someone must have changed the password.

Let me know and good luck
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?