Web page is not opening with Opera and Chrome [Solved]

Ask a question rahultri333 1Posts Thursday November 23, 2017Registration date November 23, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 24, 2017 at 05:03 AM by Ambucias
hi,
in my laptop only mozilla is working. rest other browser like opera n chrome have stopped working. i dont know how that happened, when i am using web address as http://www.google.com then its showing

"Application Blocked!

You have attempted to use an application which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

Proxy.HTTP"
-----
but when i am using https://www.google.com, then it is showing
"The proxy server isn’t responding

•Check your proxy settings
Go to Tools > Internet Options > Connections. If you are on a LAN, click “LAN settings”.
•Make sure your firewall settings aren’t blocking your web access.
•Ask your system administrator for help.

but in both the cases when i am using mozilla its working fine no issues. rest all other browsers are not working.
----
i used few tips on net to resolve but didnt worked for me, like
using netsh int ip reset resewtlog.txt, netsh winsock reset catalog, netsh int ip reset reset.log hit....in cmd . but nothing happened.
please suggest some other thing
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello

I suggest that your system has been pirated.

Do you use torrent downloads?

Have you updated Chrome and Opera ?

Why should you use three different browser while Firefox is safe and fast?

Regards
rahultri333- Nov 24, 2017 at 12:13 AM
hi ,
i did not use torrent download, but some time used seeder.cc site for movie downloading, thats a leeching site. but that i did one week back, till tommorow the system was working fine, i am comfortable with chrome therefore was using chrome all the time, but when its not working tried to install mozilla and sw that mozilla is working but chrome is not.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi,i went to control pannel>internet option>connections>lan setting..and just unchechked -automatically detect setting..and pressed ok
And the problem was solved.
Ambucias 47111Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 25, 2017 Last seen - Nov 24, 2017 at 05:03 AM
Thank you for letting me know.

Have a good day
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?