Black screen problem?

Closed
Jordan Mullaney - Nov 26, 2017 at 06:57 AM
 Jordan Mullaney - Nov 26, 2017 at 09:15 AM
Hello,

So recently I have had a problem that's driving me nuts. So I've recently bought a brand new Samsung 850 evo ssd. Installed windows on it and then it restarted itself, but after 5 minutes of me being on Windows and starting to install drivers etc the screen went black but the pc stayed on until it eventually turns off and reboots itself. If I try turning it on then the monitor shows the logo then after that it shows the black screen again. The only way I can get it to turn on is if I reboot into safe mode, go to device manager and uninstall the graphics drivers then restart. Then I repeat the process of installing drivers and it black screens again and now I'm just stuck in a loop of this process.

If anyone has any ideas that would be amazing!

Thanks!

Related:

2 responses

CCMWolf Posts 13 Registration date Saturday November 25, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 26, 2017
Nov 26, 2017 at 08:03 AM
Unplug the internet, so it doesn't install the graphics card drivers?
Or, after it is installed, try to update/disable them through safe mode?
Tried installing them through safe mode but it says device has not been digitally signed.

Also on device manager it doesn't show display adapters but it's located in other devices as video controller (VGA compatable).