Problem with photoshop ram

Closed
Touvr - Updated on Nov 28, 2017 at 04:47 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 2, 2018 at 03:58 PM
Hello,
basically, I'm working on some art on Adobe Photoshop Trial and suddenly out of the blue, whenever I use the Brush Mixer tool, a message appears on screen saying that I can't use it because there isn't enough memory on the RAM. So I tried to enter Preferences on Photoshop to try and increase my memory usage however every time I do that, a message appears on screen saying "An Integer between 96 and 67 is required. Closest value inserted".
Sometimes when I click "OK" on this box, it doesn't disappear and I'm forced to close Photoshop via Task Manager. Or sometimes the Preferences box box will open but when I try and click on the "Performances" tab within the Preferences box, the same Integer error message appears again and again and I can't click on the "performance" tab whatsoever.

Related:

3 responses

I cant go into performance setrings, i wrote it
Did you ever figure this out??? I have been having the same issue.
Blocked Profile
May 2, 2018 at 03:58 PM
Did you read the fix all the way at the bottom?
Wow, quick with the downvote. Uninstall the photoshop and re-install it.

Or sometimes the Preferences box box will open but when I try and click on the "Performances" tab within the Preferences box, the same Integer error message appears again and again and I can't click on the "performance" tab whatsoever. 

If you are receiving errors from an adobe product, it is not genuine, or your machine does meet the minimum requirement to run the application correctly. How long have you been using this product?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
I had photoshop on my Last computer with 8gb ram and gtx 1060 6 gb, now i have two 1080 and 16gb ram.
I already reinstall it twice
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Nov 28, 2017 at 05:06 PM
Sir Mark,

I have just gone into a deep depression. I have just been down voted!

I have gone through the issue with my genuine PS6. Actually, what I did was to save my work, closed the programme, and started again.

To boost my moral, I shall forthwith and without hesitation, go and pour myself and gulp a libation.
Blocked Profile
Nov 28, 2017 at 06:55 PM
Have no fear sir, I shall join you!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Nov 28, 2017 at 04:40 PM
go to edit menu- >preference->performance

and then increase the let photoshop use to 1504 or 100% by moving the sliders below the box
then ok