I can't get access to my Yahoo mail

Closed
Papiito1 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 30, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 30, 2017 - Nov 30, 2017 at 08:37 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 30, 2017 at 04:48 PM
I recently reset my android phone cause of a virus. And everything was wiped out but now I can't have access to my email cause it says invalid email or password. The thing I recently changed my phone number and I forgot to update my email account with my new number and the back up email I have I haven't used it in years so I don't remember the password on it. How can I retrieve my email back or how can I get in contact with anyone from yahoo. Pls help I have a lot of important information there..
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Nov 30, 2017 at 04:48 PM
Hi

Unfortunately, if you do not have alternate recovery email address to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Also sorry to say that Yahoo mail does not have direct customer contact for its email service because they certainly could not handle all the calls and email. All is done by robots.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.