Disabled my facebook unlock help

Kolay2255 2 Posts Sunday December 3, 2017Registration date December 4, 2017 Last seen - Dec 3, 2017 at 01:05 PM - Latest reply: Ambucias 47667 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 10, 2017 Last seen
- Dec 4, 2017 at 04:27 PM

Hello,

ID My name is ​​​Ko Ko Lay
First Name =​ Ko
Middle Name = Ko
Last Name = ​​​lay
My date of birth is 19.july.1993
Please reopen , and return my account.
I will proved that name is my real name according to my Nationality Identity Card from Myanmar.
Please help me,my daer lovely facebook community Team.
I attach with my Nationality identity card from Myanmar with this mail.
Thank you very much for your help.
Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, they keep sending me link to help but they don’t and it says to put in my card details which I’ve never done before…. I’m so sad for there are many relatives and friends keep me in touch by that account. I try so many ways not to behave my self bad nor to display bad images or words, even I remove those who like saying explicit words or contents but my account suddenly disappear anyway, when I tried to have a touch with my relatives and friends at that night. Please Sirs/Maadams, at least give me a clue what mistakes have I done and soon give me back my beloved I account, Thank you so much and God bless you...

See more 
2Posts Sunday December 3, 2017Registration date December 4, 2017 Last seen

3 replies

Reply to this topic
Ambucias 47667 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 10, 2017 Last seen - Updated by Ambucias on 3/12/17 at 05:13 PM
Helpful
Hello Ko Ko

First, I must tell you that we are not your "dear lovely facebook community Team", we are CCM a high tech forum. Sending your id to us is absolutely useless. Nevertheless we can try to guide in recovering your account.

First, answer all of my questions.

1. Have you created your account in Myanmar?

2. Are you presently in Myanmar?

3. When you try to login to your Facebook account, what is exact message you are getting.

4. When you created your Facebook account did you use a Myanmar base email address to which you have access where you are?

Let me know and we will see what we can do.
Kolay2255 2 Posts Sunday December 3, 2017Registration date December 4, 2017 Last seen - Dec 4, 2017 at 09:10 AM
1. My liveing in Thailand id.

2.My presently in Thailand.

3.Hi Ko Ko Lay,

Thanks for your report. We'll review the information you provided and get back to you soon.

In the meantime, you can review our Community Standards to learn more about what is and isn't allowed on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/?ref=CR

We appreciate your patience.

View updates from your Support Inbox: https://fb.me/1JQ1Il6j0D8Kth1

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

My facebook mail
              • @bk.ru

Help me
Respond to Ambucias
Ambucias 47667 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 10, 2017 Last seen - Dec 4, 2017 at 04:27 PM
Helpful
Hi Ko Ko,

The problem is that you created your account in Myanmar and you are trying to login from Thailand, also you are using a Russian email, Facebook found this to be suspicious so they asked for your id.

You have written to Facebook and sent your id. Facebook replied to you that they will review and reply to you. You must now wait for Facebook's reply and it may take weeks for Facebook to reply. I have noticed that you have written to Facebook more than 10 times, that is absolutely useless, you will not make things go faster, in the contrary Facebook may feel harassed and it will delay their reply even more.

In the meantime to communicate with your family I suggest you use your email.

Good luck
Respond to Ambucias