Recover my Gmail account

Closed
Murtaza Rasool - Updated on Dec 4, 2017 at 02:35 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 4, 2017 at 06:28 AM
Hello,

I need help I gave my Gmail address in Google but tell me Google could not recognize your account but when I try to create a new one my same email Google tell me this username is taken .So can you help me recover my email back.please

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 4, 2017 at 03:11 AM
1: The first thing you want to try is Google’s Account Recovery page. Choose the “I don’t know my password” option and enter your Gmail address, click on Continue.
If you linked a phone number to your Gmail account, you can request a verification code sent in a text message or you can answer security questions under “Verify your identity” section.

2: If you forgot your email address and haven’t set up any recovery information such as a phone number or security questions, you may still be able to find your username in case you have recently used your email account in your web browser. Search your web browser history for Inbox or Gmail® to see if it reveals your address. Technically, your full email address or the first part of it before the character is your username.

3: In case you don’t have access to your recovery email, phone, or other option you may still be able to recover Gmail® password by manually verifying your identity. First thing you need to do is visit the Google Account Recovery page. When there, enter your email address and click “Continue”. Click “I don’t know” option for the password and choose the “Verify your identity” option, which is a really small link under all other available options. Answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge and if you are able to provide the information that is accurate enough you’ll get a successful Google account recovery.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Dec 4, 2017 at 06:28 AM
When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?