Forgot Gmail password

kumargbharath33 1 Posts Thursday December 7, 2017Registration date December 7, 2017 Last seen - Dec 7, 2017 at 09:17 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias 47882 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 17, 2017 Last seen
- Dec 7, 2017 at 04:59 PM
i forgot my password,i tried by pressing forgot password...but they ask last remember password and i press try another question then asked mobile number i type my number then i get OTP i type the OTP but i didn't get change password link in the screen.? wat can i do for that? my forgoted mail id is ***********@gmail.com

that mail is sync with my mobile phone
See more 

1 reply

Reply to this topic
Ambucias 47882 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 17, 2017 Last seen - Dec 7, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Helpful
When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code?
When you created the account, did you register an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive an account key?

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Respond to Ambucias