Cannot get my yahoo mail says something about AT&T

Closed
Billy Pierce - Updated on Dec 11, 2017 at 04:56 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 11, 2017 at 05:00 PM
I cannot get my yahoo email. I have changed my password and still cannot get it. It says something about AT&T and I don't use at&t I do not have an account with them. I do not want an at& t account
Related:

2 responses

BS&S uses YAHOO Mail for their webmail front end on all of their home services (I used to be a stormtrooper deployed from the "deathstar!". Have you ever notice the AT&T symbol resembles the deathstar!")

If you are having issues with Yahoo, and you are not an BS&S customer, then contact Yahoo directly. If you have set up an account, and don not have access to the same mobile number as the one that you created the accont with, then you are out of luck, and there is nothing anyone can do for you.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 11, 2017 at 05:00 PM
You also might wish to read this CCM faq which I have written, it does mention AT&T

https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account#reset-a-forgotten-password-partner-accounts