Hard disk is not loaded

Closed
Aman Srivastava - Dec 23, 2017 at 04:52 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Dec 23, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Hello,
My hard drive is showing a disk error from a long time and recently i have reinstalled windows as the laptop was too slow,but after window installation it goes fine.But today i tried to open my lappy and it keep showing a black screen after the password verification and all i can do is (ctrl+alt+dlt) and can access is task manager. On the other hand i tried to boot in safe mode it say a message "Hard disk not detected".If anyone knows how to overcome this please suggest me as i am having important data on hard disk.

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,830
Dec 23, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Perhaps, you can read the dat buy transferring the disk to another computer. Your current disk has a failure in a sector that is vital for Windows. It needs to be replaced and Windows re-installed. Note it is possible to buy an adapter to convert you current hard disk to an external drive.

Good Luck