Forgotten Yahoo mail password

agboolaolayinka 1 Posts Friday January 5, 2018Registration date January 5, 2018 Last seen - Jan 5, 2018 at 09:15 PM - Latest reply: Ambucias 48856 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 20, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 6, 2018 at 05:15 AM
I've forgotten my Yahoo password. I know my email address, just not the password, I did all the steps. Though is over a year i opened it. Actually have been battling with it for long because i don't have answer to the security questions which the person that opened it for me some years bad has also forgotten. The major problem is that my AppleID is connected to the yahoo account which my ipad requires, when ever i tried to recover it, i have the below message.

"Uh Oh Looks like we can't recover your account online. Please visit our help site to get back in." Then I don't know what to do from there. It keeps saying that all he times I've clicked I don't have access. I need help please, my ipad is useless.
See more 

2 replies

Reply to this topic
ac3mark 8635 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus January 19, 2018 Last seen - Jan 5, 2018 at 10:43 PM
Helpful
If your apple ID is tied to your Yahoo account (is this because of BS&S), then you need to concentrate on your yahoo account. If you have a new mobile number, the game is over! You will perpetually be in a loop, they don't care!!!

Perhaps you come from deep pockets and can litigate against such practices?!?!?!
Respond to ac3mark
Ambucias 48856 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 20, 2018 Last seen - Jan 6, 2018 at 05:15 AM
Helpful
If you have not accessed your Yahoo account for 12 months or more, it was considered as inactive and there no doubt it was deleted from the server.
Respond to Ambucias