Are you serious when you ask if it's possible to reach a real person at Facebook support? Facebook has created a system just so to avoid those kinds of contacts. Facebook could not possibly handle all the traffic even all of their 60,000 employees were put on the job. Remember that Facebook has 2 billion users.
Now, based on CCM's experience, lets see if we can find an answer or at least an end to your issue.
Answer all of my questions:
1. Why did you request a reset code?
2. Do you always log in from the same device or same location ?
3. Have you created your account on a computer or on a mobile phone.
4. Is your Facebook email address presently active?
5. Is your Facebook page presently online so that even me can get a look at it if I wished? If so, provide the url.
No need to thank me, I'm a volunteer here at CCM at the pleasure is all mine.