Winfolder lock pro v1.3 deleted by formatting folder still lock

Closed
Hifza - Updated on Jan 26, 2018 at 05:25 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 4, 2018 at 04:16 PM
I have sudden format to my pc (window 7) and by mistake my winfolder lock pro v 1.3 got deleted and my folder which is in another harddisk is still lock and I can not download that version plus not even latest version to open it what should I do. please try to help me. Thanks
Related:

2 responses

NOTHING! What does the software author say? You need to get them involved with a custom solution. Let's just take a look at what could have happened, and you will need to lean on them to help.

Your software loaded a "key". This key was used to "lock" the folders. You destroyed the "key" (by uninstalling the software!). Ther is no "key" now.

Before you decided to "LOCK" your files (I am not really sure why people do this!!!!!!!!!) with this software, did you do some research to see if they would support you with your ALL IMPORTANT files? Is there a SUPPORT LINK on the page that you downloaded the LOCKER from? ALL GOOD SOFTWARE COMES WITH SUPPORT, FREE OR NOT!!!!! Perhaps you have learned the ever present truth of, you get what you pay for!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
okay listen I have not downoaded it my friend gave me that application and I installed it , I installed it in another hard disk example where I installed it is in hard disk E but that application is still there but when I run it . It says something like " to run this application you must install one of the following version of net framework contact your application publisher " so can you help me please is there any trick to open my locked folder
thank you!
Blocked Profile
Jan 26, 2018 at 11:52 AM
There is no trick.

" version of net framework contact your application publisher"

There is no trick, no magic wand, password or KEY!
okay thanks for replying
Thanks, man! for your negative reply, I have really learned from it, I'm so happy that I open it now nowhere to show my happiness but at least you need to know.
it's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jan 26, 2018 at 05:29 PM
Locking software are full proof and unbreakable. They are made that way so that nobody can break into it. People who purchase them expect that the software will be 100% safe. They have been developed to provide the most comprehensive and robust defense against any data-theft threat. One of the key defense features the application provides is removing any backdoors to this protection.
If it was otherwise, if there was a way, the people who designed the software would go bankrupt.

I suggest that you contact the editor from whom you purchased the software and ask for assistance
I am hopeless now
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171 > hifza
Feb 3, 2018 at 04:47 PM
Yes you are.
I had open it ya...I took it, as a challenge