I can not send fax using Asterisk?

geministars 1 Posts Thursday January 11, 2018Registration date January 11, 2018 Last seen - Jan 11, 2018 at 04:36 AM - Latest reply: ac3mark 8634 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus January 19, 2018 Last seen
- Jan 11, 2018 at 04:53 PM
hi,

I am using asterisk , some of my users can not take their faxes over sip on asterisk sometimes calls drop or asterisk try "retransmission..." , but I can take that faxes to my mail when I add my email address to receivers.

what is solution for this situation?
it can be nat problem or firewall problem, but I looked them configurations seem properly.
I think problem depends on that users network or missing some appliances may be missing pri or there is a redirections on network or there must be multiplexer or carrier for multi calls or connections. I do not know...

can we use canreinvite= yes and nat= yes and qualify = yes , what is their effect exactly when the connection speed slowly.
I looked them I think their configuration is normal.

can you tell me what rtnetlink should be too ( this can be the out of range question) ?

thanks in advance
See more 

1 reply

Reply to this topic
ac3mark 8634 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus January 19, 2018 Last seen - Jan 11, 2018 at 04:53 PM
Helpful
When it comes to OTHERS configuration, either they meet the requirements, or they don't. We are not familiar enough with LINUX ROUTING to be of any help.

I know that as a service deployer, NONE of my customers were told they could use FAX over IP, out of the box, but required another device to WRAP the data for transport.
Respond to ac3mark