I can not send fax using Asterisk?

Closed
geministars Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 11, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 11, 2018 - Updated on Jan 11, 2018 at 04:56 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 11, 2018 at 04:53 PM
hi,

I am using asterisk , some of my users can not take their faxes over sip on asterisk sometimes calls drop or asterisk try "retransmission..." , but I can take that faxes to my mail when I add my email address to receivers.

what is solution for this situation?
it can be nat problem or firewall problem, but I looked them configurations seem properly.
I think problem depends on that users network or missing some appliances may be missing pri or there is a redirections on network or there must be multiplexer or carrier for multi calls or connections. I do not know...

can we use canreinvite= yes and nat= yes and qualify = yes , what is their effect exactly when the connection speed slowly.
I looked them I think their configuration is normal.

can you tell me what rtnetlink should be too ( this can be the out of range question) ?

thanks in advance
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 11, 2018 at 04:53 PM
When it comes to OTHERS configuration, either they meet the requirements, or they don't. We are not familiar enough with LINUX ROUTING to be of any help.

I know that as a service deployer, NONE of my customers were told they could use FAX over IP, out of the box, but required another device to WRAP the data for transport.