Screen is black, various unknown problems

Closed
lgpcgram15 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 11, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 11, 2018 - Jan 11, 2018 at 08:30 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 11, 2018 at 04:47 PM
Hello I am a lg pc gram 15 user, and I seem to have weird problems.
I spilt water on my laptop a month ago and the laptop's screen was blank (the keyboard shows light though) so i gave it to the lg centre and they formatted the laptop. It seemed that my laptop was fixed, but the problem seems to be on the hardware. When I turn on my laptop the screen is black, but the lights on the keyboard are on which indicates that the laptop is on. The light on the power button seems to turn off every 15 seconds? or so which I guess means that the laptop is restarting. The funny thing is after it repeats that for three times, the laptop is back on, functioning perfectly fine. I tried to restart the laptop to see if the problem occurs when turning on the laptop, but it restarted normally without any problems. The problem is that if I leave the laptop off (after shutting down) for a period of time( about 3 hours or so) and turn it on again it does the restarting thing. My laptop sometimes shows the "Sorry your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you" message and besides that, there is nothing else that doesn't work . I tried resetting the pc but the same problem repeats. I am not sure which part of the hardware is not functioning properly. Please help
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 11, 2018 at 04:47 PM
Water is no good. Once water damaged, it is ALWAYS flaky. There is nothing you can do!