Installing MusicMatch Jukebox 10 in Windows 10

Solved/Closed
norblac129 Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 19, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 19, 2018 - Jan 19, 2018 at 12:56 PM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 2, 2018 at 09:31 PM
I installed MusicMatch Jukebox 10 in Windows 10 a year ago (from the Internet). It worked perfectly, but recently it just stopped working. When I try to re-install it online I get the following message:
"mmjb.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because PX.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I also have an MMJB 8 Installation CD but it won't open in Windows 10.
If you can help me, please keep it simple. I'm 84 and my stuff just doesn't work as good as it used to! Thanks
Related:

4 responses

I have musicmatch jukebox running on my pc alongside windows 10 pro 64 bit. I am running the release version of windows 1511. When windows upgraded automatically to next version, musicmatch stopped working. I reverted back to version 1511 and have altered several lines in the registry to prevent windows from upgrading and jukebox works flawlessly.
I also have another desktop pc running windows 10 64 bit with all of the newest windows upgrades. I installed mmjukebox version 7.5 and it runs flawlessly.
Blocked Profile
Nov 2, 2018 at 09:31 PM
Great! Thanks for sharing. We will consider this one solved, and closed!