PROBLEM uploading 2 GB SD card onto laptop

Closed
spiller - Jun 3, 2009 at 06:23 AM
 melisa - Jul 12, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Hello,
i have a sandisk 2.0 GB SD card that is more or less full. when i put in into my lap top it is not recognised at all. i have checked the little switch on the side od the card to make sure it is not locked. My 1 GB card works fine i just can't get this one to work in my lap top. Any ideas please ??
Related:

4 responses

They said on one other site that memory cards of 2GB need a card reader that is compatible with larger memory cards.
ams.khan31 Posts 3 Registration date Friday April 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 3, 2009 2
Jun 3, 2009 at 09:35 AM
Hye may be its damaged! i will advise you to try connecting it to another pc! or Card reader and see if it works!
so i can have conon camera and the 2gb memory card i have always used it and it worked good last night i came i took bunch of pictures on my camera then when i took the memory card out put it to my computer like i usually do it wouldnt open up the i put it back in my camera it said memory card error and then i look at my canon camera i put the memory card back in under format it says 1.5gb used out of 1.7gb is there anywhere i can go so they can fix the memory card or transfer my pictures somewhere
mine does the same thing on my father's computer which is a 1 gb laptop and so is my mother's, but the 4 gb card is only recognized on my mother's. weird..