Incorrect password;iphone unable to connect to LynksysRouterE900

Closed
prasannab Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 22, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 22, 2018 - Jan 22, 2018 at 02:05 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 22, 2018 at 04:44 PM
I am unable to connect my iphone 4s to my Linksys Wi-Fi router (Model :E900). It was working fine until few months back. I am not sure what happened..but all of a sudden i am unable to connect my iphone to my router. I see the solution posted in this forum which tells me to update the security key for WEP. But, my security type is WPA/WPA2 which safer than WEP. I keep getting either "Incorrect password" in spite of entering right password or getting "unable to join the network". I did basic things like rebooting/resetting the router to factory settings, resetting network and all in my iphone etc., No use. Any help would be highly appreciated...

Thanks in advance.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 22, 2018 at 04:44 PM
Well, it seems that you are entering in an incorrect password for your own router. there is nothing we can. Contact your ISP and see if they can help you. It may be that one of your buddies has hi-jacked your network!!!!!