Privacy Center Keeps coming up when switched

Closed
titus - Jun 3, 2009 at 09:57 AM
 beckyblyth - Nov 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM
Hello,

I have a acer aspire 7720- 6155, with Windows Vista Home Premium, when it starts, a voice message comes regarding some security system, which is not too clear ,then a screen opens up, with " PRIVACY CENTER" which on the left hand has 3 windows, first saying, Database update error, the second says, Security threat and the third says, License error. On the right side, is "Cookie Privacy Guarder", which says, temporary files (Cookies) are accumulated in the system and different folders keep moving up, It also shows, that security systems needs to be checked, many windows with " PRIVACY TOOLS" windows, open up saying " Not enough storage is available, and then a little window , with "Stack Overflow opens up. Finally a "Microsoft window" opens, saying close program.
After this the screen goes blank. We have to use the on/off button to switch off and the screen shows "Shutting down, which takes some time to shut down.
Would appreciate your help.
Related:

2 responses

Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Go to Processes and close out the Privancy Center there. Then go to APPLICATIONS, NEW TASK, and open windows explorer that way. After that you can make the nessiasry adjustments.
Hi
I have had the Privacy Center license error too - I have followed your advice and started IE but was wondering if you can tell me how to prevent this happening every time I switch on my pc? What do I need to do?
Many thanks
Becky
eeeden5 Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday April 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2009
Jun 3, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Hey there.. i will advise you using a software to fix the problem.. some registry files on your pc may have been corrupted!

link: http://ccm.net/telecharger/telecharger 1953 registry mechanic
Hi,

The laptop open only to " Privacy Center". It is not possible to get access to open your mail on the laptop.
I do not have the installation, nor recovery cd.
Advice please.