I lost my Phone. In my phone I have My yahoo id

Closed
SATUDASGUPTA - Feb 4, 2018 at 03:05 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 5, 2018 at 05:07 AM
I lost my phone, in my my I had my sim card which associated with my Yahoo id & also my recovery email Of my Yahoo id. I forget My Yahoo id password for this reasons I Can't access to get any mail & I can't Use it in my personal perpose. Now I put a request to Yahoo team If they help me to get back my Yahoo id with phone or mail varification. Also I submit my others gmail which password I Can remember, put it below with my Username for Send me any Way to get back my valueable yahoo id.
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,173
Feb 4, 2018 at 04:59 PM
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address to which you have access to receive an account key, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.
SATUDASGUPTA Posts 4 Registration date Sunday February 4, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2018
Feb 5, 2018 at 02:09 AM
Sir,
It will be happen that I lost my job for my yahoo id. Because I have some serious transaction details what's I have a serious effect on me If I don't get back my Yahoo id.

Yesterday, on the time of my job hours Manage said that he Should through me out of my job. if I have Get this Yahoo id I can save my job also satisfy my manager with submit to him Some of Officer transaction record being with My yahoo account.

sir, it's my Life request that Help me anyway to get back my yahoo id. Otherwise I Can't live a normal & legal live. I have to be support my family On financially with this Job. Please be considered to me.
SATUDASGUPTA Posts 4 Registration date Sunday February 4, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2018
Feb 5, 2018 at 02:17 AM
I have Some Important information from before my lost Yahoo id.
such as I can remember My recovery Phone Number, But I haven't access these any of recovery phone or email.

I have Two of My transaction Email what's are happen before my lost Yahoo id. I will submit you these of all information what's I have Actually Now.
Feb 5, 2018 at 02:22 AM
if you Able to help me & need of my information for help me get back My id, I should Submit you.

Do you want to that, I lost My legal financial income which is supporter of my study & my family?
If ones I lost My job, I should Follow some Of illegal ways takes as a financial sopport. Now You have to decide what should I do? Legal & real life or illegal ways?
Feb 5, 2018 at 04:18 AM
Have You any replies to me?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,173
Feb 5, 2018 at 05:07 AM
When you created the account, did you register an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive an account key?

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?