Facebook identity check

Closed
Taylor - Updated on Feb 5, 2018 at 01:54 AM
 Taylor - Feb 5, 2018 at 07:34 PM
Hello,
I try to login to facebook but it says it needs to do a identity check so i have to take a pic of myself and send it and all day it says fails make sure you have a good network connection. And o have tried useing another phone and it says the same thing. Has anyone els seen this?

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Feb 5, 2018 at 05:44 AM
A Facebook spokesperson told that the new system is in place to “help us catch suspicious activity at various points of interaction on the site, including creating an account, sending Friend requests, setting up ads payments, and creating or editing ads.”

There is a bug with Facebook's system. Many report that Facebook has started forcing them to upload a new picture every time they try to login.

In some instances, waiting 12 hours gets the situation back to normal.
So it has been a total of 48 hours so far and it's still saying make sure my network is in good connection and try again later.
RizwanKhanWazir
Feb 5, 2018 at 05:56 AM
I have the same situations and I don't know what to do,....

How we can open our accounts on facebook?
If someone knows then help us please,
Thanks a lot,
RizwanKhan Wazir
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Updated on Feb 5, 2018 at 06:03 AM
It's a Facebook bug! There is absolutely nothing you can do except to cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait and try again later until the matter is resolved by Facebook.
RizwanKhanWazir
Feb 5, 2018 at 06:07 AM
OK thanks a lot and I will be waiting and waiting and hopefully the problem will be finish,,
I hope they will not delete it my account on facebook,
I'm really very seriously sorry about my fault,
Thank you so much,
RizwanKhan Wazir
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171 > RizwanKhanWazir
Feb 5, 2018 at 06:20 AM
You haven't done anything wrong and your account will not be deleted. Again, it's a Facebook system bug!
RizwanKhanWazir
Feb 5, 2018 at 07:16 AM
OK thanks for the wonderful reply and hopefully soon they will allowing me to using my account on facebook,
Thank you so much....!!!!!!
So far its been a tottal 24 hours and still nothing yet. But i appreiciate letting me know it was nothing i have done. Hopfully facebook gets it under wrap soon. I gotta stay in contact with family