Can't upload photo for identify account

Closed
Dipenshrest - Updated on Feb 6, 2018 at 04:58 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 6, 2018 at 04:57 AM
Hello,
I have this problem since 2days can't access to fbook though include my correct password n user name...keep showing message confirm ur identity..
After I try to upload my photo neither it accept photos nor anything keeps telling not secure internet connection...though I am connected to internet..might someone know what is going on with this problem..
It's so much bothering me n fade up wid this....

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Feb 6, 2018 at 04:57 AM
A Facebook spokesperson told that the new system is in place to “help us catch suspicious activity at various points of interaction on the site, including creating an account, sending friend requests, setting up ads payments, and creating or editing ads.”

There is a bug with Facebook's system. Many report that Facebook has started forcing them to upload a new picture every time they try to login.

In some instances, after deleting all temporary files and cookies, waiting 12 to 24 hours gets the situation back to normal but it’s not guaranteed to work.

Good luck