Facebook disabled reviewing additional documents

Closed
KendraR - Updated on Feb 7, 2018 at 04:35 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 7, 2018 at 04:35 AM
Hello,

Somebody reported my Facebook as being a fake name, though it isn't, and Facebook sent me an email and told me to submit documents. I submitted the required documents, and they responded with the same email. I sent them more documents and they still didn't respond. It's been more than a month now and they say they are still reviewing documents and won't respond to any of my emails. I tried to go to the appeals page, filled out the appeals form, but then at claimed that the email I entered did not belong to a disabled account. I am totally blocked from using it, yet it claims that I'm not blocked. I don't know how to contact someone to correct this.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 7, 2018 at 04:35 AM
Hi

There is nothing we can do for you. Unfortunately Facebook does not have any customer service to be contacted, if they had there would be so many messages they could not handle them all.

Sorry