Help I'm locked out of my Facebook

AngelaWoods - Feb 9, 2018 at 02:48 PM - Latest reply:  angelawoods
- Feb 9, 2018 at 09:02 PM
Hello,
I have had my Facebook for like years it's under my old phone number and my old email I've been accessing it on this device here for well over a year and a half now it wants a login code on top of my password I can't access my old phone number or email I sent in my picture ID I also sent in my picture of myself with my confirmation code to Facebook along with my new email and new phone number and the matter is not been resolved I need my Facebook

See more 

13 replies

Reply to this topic
Ambucias 49628 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 04:43 PM
Helpful
Hi Angela,

Is your Facebook page presently online for everyone to see, even me?
Ambucias 49628 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus February 20, 2018 Last seen - Feb 9, 2018 at 06:01 PM
Okay, a code was probably sent to the email address you registered when you created your account.
My Old email and phone number was lost and when I sent my ID to Facebook to fix this problem it was never fixed and I gave them my new phone number and email
Ambucias 49628 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus February 20, 2018 Last seen > angelawoods - Feb 9, 2018 at 06:45 PM
So you sent your id, gave them your new phone number and new email. How? There is no contact to Facebook. where you can do that.

You see Angela, there are two billion Facebook accounts and only 60,000 Facebook employees which includes gardeners, window washers, cafeteria cooks, janitors. Facebook cannot handle individual requests which come 100,000 daily. Everything is handled by the "system". The system will not enter your new email or phone number.

Anyway good luck
Thank you I did it under the recover your Facebook where you have to send in either a government ID picture or a picture of yourself with a code they give you to verify it's you I also under comments on that page with my ID it asks the problem or comments to help you retrieve it
There is a recovery option where u send in a government pic I'd or a pic of urself along with a code on piece of paper n send that in along with comments to fix it to Facebook for approval of who u r for fixing ur profile
Respond to Ambucias