My personal account is disabled

Solved/Closed
Asunaaaa Posts 1 Registration date Friday February 9, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2018 - Updated on Feb 10, 2018 at 01:58 AM
Jean-François Pillou Posts 18707 Registration date Monday February 15, 1999 Status Webmaster Last seen February 16, 2023   - Nov 26, 2018 at 05:01 AM
Hello, so my personal Facebook account was disabled because I made a business page and some reported that so I had to verify my identity on the business page.

So I verified my identity on the business page and then it flagged my personal page and they disabled it. So I went through the whole process for like two whole days until they finally approved me after verifying it was me.

Well the stupid person who was helping me must not have finished their part because it still says my account is disabled. I have been opening ticket after ticket but since I don't have a Facebook at the moment I don't know how to check the status of an appeal that I made to see if they have replied to me or not.

Can you help me please?

Also I wanna note, does anyone have the email to Facebook support so I can email them of this problem?

Thank you

2 responses

Jean-François Pillou Posts 18707 Registration date Monday February 15, 1999 Status Webmaster Last seen February 16, 2023  
Nov 26, 2018 at 05:01 AM
Hi,

Your account was probably disabled by mistake by Facebook, ask them to reconsider their action using the dedicated form :

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/social-media-instant-messaging/437-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled/