Facebook account hacked

Closed
henrymike Posts 1 Registration date Sunday February 18, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 18, 2018 - Updated on Feb 18, 2018 at 05:38 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 18, 2018 at 05:38 PM
Some one hacked my facebook account and change my number and email address and I can no longer access it please I really need help now please

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Updated on Feb 18, 2018 at 05:41 PM
Step #1 First of all visit to the official Facebook hacked account website: https://www.facebook.com/hacked then click on the option of "My Account is Compromised".

Then in next tab type in your email address or Login name or Full Name or your specified Phone No.

but if you still not able to find your account on Facebook then try type in for more specific something.

Step #2 The Real Process to recover your account is starts here, here you have to put in your account password, well not the real because, if you were knew the Facebook password, so you will not be here, try putting your old password.

Step #3 Now Choose the option of "Reset My Password Button".

Step #4 Obviously if you are hacked by someone, so the hacker have changed your password, so now you have to press the button of "no longer have access to these".

Step #5 Now in this step put the new password and confirm it.