How 2 delete Write protection from pendrive

Solved/Closed
Iqbal - Jun 4, 2009 at 09:53 AM
 dilip - May 25, 2010 at 02:40 AM
Hello,
I have a Transcend 2 GB pendrive But I cannot use it bcoz that is write protected. How can I solve d prblem?
Plz Help me
Related:

5 responses

triodon Posts 13 Registration date Saturday March 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 3
Jun 4, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Hey there,

I had the same problem! You will need the Cd which came with the USB flash disk,
Put in your Drive and browse it! You will see JF Utility.exe run it, then press continue and choose partition
Then do Yes (you will lose you data on your pen drive).
Then Choose Public Area Only (Single Partition) then Click on OK!
A window will appear again Click on OK... then unplug your flash drive! and insert again!
The write protection will no longer bother you!
write protect

unplug your pen drive when messege "write protect "
and than plug against your pendrive..

always do like that because all pendrive is cannot fix only
what I says above...

try it..

or if not you buy new pen drive..

note;
all pen drive write protect cannot be repair but can be like I says above..
that all..

rixal..malay
thanks a lot.......its working...........
Hello,
I have a kingston 2 GB pendrive But I cannot use it bcoz that is write protected. How can I solve d prblem?
Plz Help me
thankq sir.
right click on the my computer click on manager, in manager look on the left panel and click on disk management in that screen click on your pen drive right click and format done...........
sunnyparthipan > mav
Nov 11, 2009 at 05:16 AM
hi this is sunny.actually my friend had the same problem here but the solution u gave is not working for me.Is there any alternative solution for that.?
used pendrive untility to format the write protection pendrive ....it.s helpfull..try it.

from kurt

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
my microsim pen drive is write proteted. how can I solve this problem