Internet connections shuts down

Closed
Anjel23 Posts 1 Registration date Friday March 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 2, 2018 - Updated on Mar 2, 2018 at 05:07 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 2, 2018 at 05:11 PM
Greetings. I do not know how to start since I don't have idea when and why my internet problems started in the first place. I was doing perfectly fine til I have this problem which sucks my life literally since I use this thing for my work. Going back, I tried everything that I can do trying to save my Internet connection and like every youtube tutorial on how to fix it I think I watched them already but so far it's no help. I can manage to be connected on WIFI which I am using from the very start, I can use Skype just fine and I have the chance to browse the net for like 5 minutes then after that it will appear that there is no internet connection. Like what the F? I tried the CMD thing and Ip reset fixing Adapter setting, also the firewall for my Antivirus but nothing happened. And so I am planning to have the item reformatted or reprogram I don't know. What I want to know if I do such would be 100% gonna work? Like i don't care if I will lost some file as long as the internet will work I am okay with that. hope to get answers from you guys.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 2, 2018 at 05:11 PM
Hi

Have you tried to use another type of connection other than WiFi? Do you have a router?

There is nothing wrong with your computer so don't touch anything else on it.