Facebook says I need to confirm my identity

Closed
Coster1234 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 3, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2018 - Updated on Mar 3, 2018 at 06:05 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 3, 2018 at 06:05 PM
Hi I’m having big trouble getting into my Facebook it says I need to confirm my identity but then I go to search my account and it won’t work then I search a friends name and still won’t work I’ve tried everything and it won’t even let me change my password because it won’t find my account

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 3, 2018 at 06:05 PM
Greetings Coster,

Happy to see that you have created your own topic.

Of course, it's only logical that you will not be able to change your password if you must first confirm your identity to access your account.

Why would you search for friends names?

Is your account presently online for everyone to see?

When you created your account, did you use your full real name?

What is the message you get when you try to login although you say you cannot find the account to change the password.

You wrote that you have tried everything. That is a big statement, as it will be difficult for us to help you being afraid of suggesting solutions you have tried, we would be wasting your time...and ours.