Ask a question Report

The sims 3 testingcheatsenabled cheat [Solved/Closed]

Bronkoz - Latest answer on Jan 5, 2013 04:37AM
Hello,
I've typed testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat window and it does things that i want it to do but it doesn't let me increase/raise my skills. please help me
Read more 
Answer
+47
moins plus
Use testingcheatsenabled true then Right click on the mailbox. It brings up a few options.

kk-9- Dec 1, 2012 05:59PM
cmd shift c
pigpig123- Dec 19, 2012 05:49PM
it says its an unknown cheat
smartone- Dec 28, 2012 02:11AM
shift click on mailbox
7i7i7i- Dec 30, 2012 03:32PM
after you type in testingcheatenabled true do you click enter then shift click the mailbox or not
sabrinasano 1Posts Saturday January 5, 2013Registration date January 5, 2013 Last seen - Jan 5, 2013 04:37AM
i tried that, but when i shift+click on my sim, there's only traits option and trigger birthday
Answer
+24
moins plus
You have to type testingcheatsenabled true ( With a space ) Then, you Shift+Click the mailbox, and there are a few options from which you can choose from! P.S. If any people here have heard of Take it Away, which is my series I'm sorry, but it has ended, I've moved on to Sims 3, because I haven't been able to get my Sims 2 game back! I'm sorry to disappoint you my dears!

Answer
+20
moins plus
type: testingcheatsenabled true
With space

Answer
+15
moins plus
whoop whoop how simple thankyou thankyou xxx

Answer
+14
moins plus
write testingcheatsenabled false to tur it off...

Answer
+9
moins plus
you need to hold shift when u click on stuff after u enter the cheat for it to work ;)

baby girl- May 1, 2010 11:33PM
me too. does any one know how to your sim have TRIPLETS
smarty pants- May 2, 2010 12:05PM
you need to get enough lifetime happiness points to get the lifetime reward called fertilization treatment. it gives your sim a higher chance to have twins or triplets.
Crazed8- Nov 8, 2012 05:31PM
have the fertility treatment then woohoo a few times then if you watch kids tv while listening to kids music NONSTOP thru the pregnency you always get at least twins and often triplets
Answer
+8
moins plus
I've used the testingcheatsenabled true cheat for a looooong time, and it suddenly decided to stop working for me, too. Did you download any new custom content or install a new expansion pack? I think that was my problem. I had to sort through my packages folder and do some trial and error work to figure out which I had to delete. After that, everything worked fine again.

Answer
+3
moins plus
ok i have tryed using this cheat so many time and it has not worked at all. all i wanna do is make my sims happy so if anyone can tell me how to fix it beside typing testingcheatsenabled ture and right or left clicking y holding shift it would be great

baby girl- May 1, 2010 11:38PM
hold Ctrl+shift+c and type testingcheatsenabled true and press the mail box and it should come up with it
Answer
+3
moins plus
The case is wrong you must put the lower cases on and the caps lock, wrie it out like this
testingCheatsEnabled true

Answer
+2
moins plus
the testingcheatsenabled true cheat was not meant for skill raising,you need to do it on your own time,but you can set needs to static and keep using ur skill till theyre all 10

Answer
+1
moins plus
does anyone y in The Sims 3 testingCheatsenabled true wont work in the sims 3 for me I have a windows Vista comp laptop if that helps a bit for sloving my problem

Helper330- Dec 30, 2009 09:44AM
If you have windows vista, you need to hold down these keys and type this. Ctrl+Windows key+c, all at once and the type this in EXACTLY as I do, TestingcheatsEnabled TrUe all caps lock and spaces are required for it to work, thats the way I got mine to work.
Funnnster- Apr 18, 2010 11:12AM
Actually, you're both wrong... I've used this code multiple times... it is testingcheatsenabled true,
no capitals, spaces or anything. It's a great cheat. Also, don't know if you know this but, once the cheat code has been enabled, you can go to the needs bar and drag the needs around. Another nice hint is that, on the moodlets panel, if a negative mood comes up, cntrl click on it and it will disappear and the opposite one will come up. For instance, if a "stinky" comes up, cntrl click and the "freshly clean showered" one com\es up. This code is a really cool one, and I use it for building up my sim's skills. They do the one thing (cooking/gardening/fitness/whatever) and i keep an eye on their needs, and cntrl click or drag the needs so they will just keep working until they finish. :) Hope this helped!
Answer
+1
moins plus
shift click and drag

Answer
moins plus
How do you make the cheat box disapear??????

confuzzledone- Jun 14, 2010 12:56PM
Press ESC
Answer
moins plus
If you have windows vista, you need to hold down these keys and type this. Ctrl+Windows key+c, all at once and the type this in EXACTLY as I do, TestingcheatsEnabled TrUe all caps lock and spaces are required for it to work, thats the way i got mine to work.

mitch201095- Jan 2, 2010 12:48PM
even the capital u
Will_Wright- Apr 19, 2010 01:56PM
If you have downloaded an update for your sims 3 game then this cheat WILL NOT WORK! The update contained something that made the cheat not work so you could play the game PROPERLY and NOT CHEAT. However, cheats such as 'Motherlode' and 'Kaching' still work. Happy gaming;
Will Wright
Answer
moins plus
OK its harder on a laptop so if you have one just use a mouse from another pc but if u dont have on im sorry suckas!!!!! XD

stelios- Feb 20, 2010 04:00PM
hello...i have make a sim and i use this cheat but doesnt work.. :( what can i do ?? i use ctr shift c i write this cheat and nothing..I am confused :( please answer me...
Answer
moins plus
Type:

testingCheatsenabled true

It's the same thing just different if you know what I mean :)

It works and everything but it's a different code :)

Hope this helps :)

x

Answer
moins plus
Well first... when your in your neighborhood enter the cheat.. then go to your family and it should work (:

This document entitled « the sims 3 testingcheatsenabled cheat » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.