Facebook Disabled

Closed
campingbob Posts 2 Registration date Monday March 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2018 - Mar 6, 2018 at 05:43 PM
 Tnpatil - Mar 8, 2018 at 03:25 AM
Hello,
In the summer of 2017 my facebook account was disabled and i have never been able to finds out why. I've been unable to find a way to contact Facebook to why my Account was Disabled. I didn't know that it was disabled untilo I tried to log in. Can anyone help me with this?

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 6, 2018 at 06:06 PM
Hi Bob,

There is no way to contact Facebook. They have 2 billion users, should Facebook open a communication channel, they would have to put all of their employees to the task of answering including window washers, cafeteria short order cooks, gardiners, etc.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, but you must prove that Facebook made a mistake.

What is the message you get when you try to login your account, if it still exists?

Regards
campingbob Posts 2 Registration date Monday March 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2018
Mar 7, 2018 at 03:27 PM
The message just says that the the Account with the persons name (my name) has been Disabled and it doesn't say why. I didn't do anything wrong that I know of. Is there anyway that I can find out why my FB Account was Disabled
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171 > campingbob Posts 2 Registration date Monday March 5, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2018
Mar 7, 2018 at 04:21 PM
As I said, read both Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
My Facebook account is disabled.plz help me