Ask a question Report

Cannot connect to my facebook page [Solved/Closed]

samira - Latest answer on Apr 19, 2014 11:51AM
Hello,
Whenever i try to log onto my facebook page it doesnt work! After filling out my email and password, and press login, i always get an error message, 'done, with error on page' at the bottom of the web page and it doesnt move. pls help as i can never log on using my system. did i accidently block something, i've tried to clear pop-ups but that isnt working either.
Read more 
Answer
+15
moins plus
For facebook: try to add https://login.facebook.com to your 'Trusted Sites' in Internet Explorer..
It worked for me.

CaK- Jan 25, 2010 08:47PM
thanks for that! Now my Dragon Age Origins Blog's Facebook works again. thank god!
Answer
+5
moins plus
Hello

Just clear the cookies and browsing history and restart Internet Explorer

Answer
+3
moins plus
Ok

Go to

Options

And then go to

Privacy

Then in the second box from the top it should have buttons to activate cookies for third party and
non third party sights.

PM if you need any more help.

Abiha- Apr 19, 2014 11:50AM
i cant open ma fb please helpppp me :( it says page error
Abiha- Apr 19, 2014 11:51AM
um usin opera . google chrome nd tried othr browsers too but its not openin :(((((
Answer
+0
moins plus
I am having the same problem in Internet Expolorer 8 and 7 it keeps telling me Cookies are disabled and won't let me connect to facebook.. It used to just time out and say done but now it just gets stuck in the cookies loop, I have tried all the things suggested here and revert to IE 7 and it is still happening has anyone found a fix yet. I can connect just fine with Safari from the same laptop but not with IE. FB is the only site I have this issue with in IE.
Any help really appreciated...

jelle- Dec 2, 2009 05:33AM
I had the same problem, tried different things but the only thing that helped was installing another internetbrowser, i installed firefox and now everything works as it should...
Hadi Sadat 3Posts Sunday April 7, 2013Registration date April 8, 2013 Last seen - Apr 8, 2013 12:25AM
hello to everyone! So my facebook website is not working, when opening the page, a massage is coming and saying the facebook website is blacked. which option should I use to open my facebook website. thank you
Answer
+0
moins plus
it want let me log in 2 facebook

This document entitled « cannot connect to my facebook page » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.