Dynamically add controls on excel form

Closed
smd - Jun 7, 2009 at 05:19 AM
 smd - Jun 14, 2009 at 05:48 AM
Hello,

the main idea behind this exercise is to generate reports based on user selected column headings with certain heading having criteria to it. unless there is any other more efficient way than this.

i got a worksheet...with 20 column headings. new column headings will be added if required so. i need the excel form to automatically generate all the column headings.
i was thinking of 2 listboxes. in listbox1 all column headings shud be listed when form is opened. the user double clicks on the column heading in listbox 1 which should go to listbox2. based on the fields listed in listbox2,the relevant data from the worksheet should be retrieved and put on a temp sheet.

the twist here is (for me)....some column heading contain date values. so when a date field is selected from listbox1, the user shud have the option of selecting a start date and end date. Based on the start and end dates of the date field selected, the code shud retreive those records alongwith the details from the other fields in the listbox2.

the user can select one or more date fields from listbox1 and each date field selected has its own start and end dates.

thanks...
Related:

2 responses

hi...need help urgently on this..pls
need help urgently on this...